Monday, January 12, 2015

Really busy week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, DAD, AND NOELLE! I always loved "Birth-week". Make sure to eat LOTS AND LOTS of cake for me!!!

Mom: I love you so much. I don't know how on earth I would get through life without your advice, love, support, and comfort when things don´t go as I planned. I love that I can consider you one of my closest friends here on this earth. Happy Birthday <3

Noelle: Will you just STOP GROWING?! Geez Louis, girl! Your gonna be going on dates and all that wierd stuff soon! That is just so crazy bizarre to me. I am really proud of you, though. Thank you for trusting in me when you were struggling, and for always trying to keep me updated with what's going on in your life. I love you and am super proud of the daughter of God that you are growing into. Happy Birthday!!!!

Papa Bear: Did you know that I absolutely LOVE it when you send me little bits of your testimony? I am so glad that I have you as a father to strengthen me and remind of the things that are really important, putting in the "big rocks" before the "sand". Geez, Dad. You really are an amazing example for me. Happy Birthday :)

This week was exhausting. We had to go back into AsunciĆ³n on Tuesday for Zone Conference, in the which Hna Jorgensen and I got to help teach. Everyone, including Pres. and Hna Agazzani, said that we did really well, so.... that's good! Because we have to do it all over again in Coronel Oviedo for THEIR Zone Conference tomorrow!! By the way, did I tell you guys that I got your package the week before? Thank you so much! It really did make my Christmas.... although it's already January.

Anywho, the next day we had to get up early again to head out and do divisions with the sisters in Coronel Oviedo and the next day in Villarrica. It's actually kind of ridiculous how much we really are traveling. We finally got to our area on Friday, worked our butts off, and then had an AWESOME baptism on Saturday! Two girls that we've been working with for a little while were baptised with 2 other of the elders' investigators. The next day is where the adventure really begins, however. It was 45 minutes until the start of sacrament meeting and their confirmation, and they were still pretty far away and had no possibility of making it on time. Hna Jorgensen and I thought, "Nope, we're going for them. They HAVE to get confirmed today!" So we managed to get an incredible couple, the Chapparro family, to take us to their house in their half broken down truck to pick them up. We got the girls, hopped back in, and......... the truck wasn't starting. Hermano Chapparro and I got out and started pushing to try to get a rolling start. Once we were moving I jumped in and just started praying that God would send us angels to push us to the church building. Just as I ended the prayer, the car started!! We chugged and chugged and chugged up the hill, and the very second that we pulled into the parking lot, the car died again. NO JOKE! We barely made it! Ugh, I wish I could tell you guys this story in person, because it really was a miracle, and the two sister were able to get confirmed and recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. 

Btw, I'm going to see you guys in exactly 1 month from today. I'll make sure to tell you the story in it's full glory then :)

I love you guys SOOOOO much, and I am so incredibly excited to see you all soon.

Love,
Hna Jeppesen



Inline image 1

Divisions in Villarrica

Inline image 2Inline image 3

BAPTISM!!! Irene, 11, on the left, Luna, 13, on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment