Sunday, January 25, 2015

Missionary work in mysterious places!

HOLY CRUD I HAVE MY FLIGHT INFO!!!! It's kind of hard to believe that I'll actually be going home soon! Honestly, I don't know if I fully believe it yet.....

This week was pretty normal. The bad news is.... my camera lens broke. I'm going to look around and see if there's a place that can fix it up a little. The good news is that my comp is always taking a ton of pics, so I'll just have to steal a ton from her. 

This week we went to Coronel Oviedo again to teach in their Zone Conference. It was even funner the second time! The best part was getting to practice making a bed and ironing a shirt... because apparently some of these elders have to learn. 

Other than that.... well, we just worked!! It was pretty normal. I think Hna Jorgensen had some crazy stuff happen involving taking someone to the hospital because her c-section wound was open and infected, but we were on divisions with YpacaraĆ­, so I wasn't involved in that. The craziest thing that happened to me was a guy ripping into me for being American and is convinced that I am personally involved in/responsible for the political dominion that the US apparently has on all of South America. Yup. I just smiled and invited him to church :)

More good news! I got permission to call the bank and I got everything worked out with my card. I even had a really sweet moment when the lady on the other end of the call thanked me for my service as a missionary and for blessing the lives of so many people. It just made my whole day! And, thanks to her, I can now start stocking up on souvenirs ;D

That's honestly all that really happened this week. Please keep us in your prayers that we can keep having success and finding more people who need to hear this message!!

Con MUCHO amor de la misionera que no puede esperar hasta que vea su familia,
Hermana Jeppesen






No comments:

Post a Comment