Monday, February 2, 2015

It's the Final Countdown!!

BARROW'S PIZZA!!!!! ........ok, I am SO down for that plan! As for being released, it would be really great to have the whole family there, but I kind of just want you and Dad to pick me up from the airport, nobody else. Is that ok? I can get the big welcome from everybody else at the house. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! And everybody is invited to my homecoming, including Br. Jorgensen, who I would LOVE to meet.

Everything down here is fine. Not too much going on. We hardly worked in our area because of divisions on Tuesday and Wednesday, my final interview with President Agazzani on Friday, and then going into Asuncion AGAIN last night to be there for leadership council this morning. Other than that, there really isn't too much to report! It's really hot and humid and we are sweating like crazy. When we aren't wet from the sweat, we're wet from the crazy thunderstorms that spring up out of nowhere. I've just kind of gotten used to being constantly damp.

One fun thing that did happen is that Hna Keller gave us the most precious and prized gift that you can give to an american missionary: a bottle of maple syrup! We were so excited that we took it with us on divisions so that we could make the latina sisters some french toast. They absolutely loved it! It's the small things like that that really make my week :)

Sorry if this email is super short and not as detailed as usual, but I'll be able to tell you guys everything in person really soon, so don't worry!

I love you guys and I can't wait to eat pizza........ I mean.... SEE YOU next week!!!!!!

con amor,
Hermana Jeppesen

No comments:

Post a Comment