Monday, December 15, 2014

Trunky????Not yet!!!!

Holy crud, Mom, I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so happy and so beautiful in your super fancy graduation gown! I know you've worked really hard these last few year, and the results really show. Top 5% is kind of a huge deal!!

Also, thanks so much for the advice and comfort. I'm so happy that I have the support of my family, and that I can always count on you guys to lift me up when I need it. You guys are kind of amazing.

Can you guys believe that I only have 2 months left? It's kind of interesting how different missionaries react at this stage. For example, everyone keeps asking me if my comp is "trunky", but is working like crazy and still manages to stay super focus. I think her "trunky" though is that she gets really stressed out and just wants to know if she's doing a good job. On the other hand, we had to do divisions with a sister once who has been struggling with anorexia. I think she's been stressed out in the sense that she doesn't want to go back home "fat". Luckily she is taking some huge steps in learning how to put her life into God's hands and focusing more on her inner attributes as a daughter of God than her outer appearance. Also, it was really great to see the love that the other sister missionaries have for her as they are helping her be healthy and set good goals. (I love being a sister trainer leader) I don't feel too trunky myself yet... but I really hope that I'll still be able to focus and work hard my last few weeks with the excitement of being able to see you guys again!!

This week we went to Ca'aguazú again to do divisions. From Ca'aguazú we went straight to Asunción for a doctor appointment, which is FOUR HOURS in a bus, and then travel back to Ca'acupé during rush hour, which was ANOTHER 4 HOURS. We were just beat when we got back home. 

Ok, out of time. I love you guys, and I'm so excited to talk to you CHRISTMAS DAY AT 7PM PARAGUAYAN TIME...... 3 or 4pm your time? You guys can Google it.

Love you guys!!!
Hermana Jeppesen

My comp did an awesome drawing of me. I AM the sand queen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment